What is this course about?
The modern effective sales person needs to fulfil a variety of roles. By using in-depth questioning and influencing techniques to uncover specific needs, you will be building effective relationships and demonstrating commitment to the buyer’s interest. The programme looks at how to address these issues and form longer term partnering relationships.
Key topics covered
- The vital role of the sales person
- The decision making cycle
- How to identify the decision makers
- The correct use of questioning skills
- Presenting your case to match client’s needs
- Personality styles
- Quoting your price
- Closing the sale
- Practical sessions
Who would benefit?
For sales and account managers who need to adopt a consultative approach to new business and client retention.
At the end of the workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the difference between consultative and other approaches to selling
- Understand the different stages of the decision making cycle
- Gain client’s confidence
- Gain and retain profitable business
Key topics covered
1. The vital role of the sales person
- What makes a true professional sales person
- What is selling?
- Why people buy
2. The decision making cycle
- The stages of decision making
- How to adopt your approach
3. How to identify the decision makers
- Getting through to the right person
- Identifying the decision maker
- Understanding the D.M.U
4. The correct use of questioning skills
- Identifying client’s needs
- How to probe fully
- Type of questions to ask
- Finding a target
- Effective listening
5. Presenting your case to match client’s needs
- Matching client’s needs
- How best to present the benefits
- Listing your company’s features and benefits
6. Personality styles
- Understanding your personality style
- How to match the various styles of the client
7. Quoting your price
- How best to quote your price
- How to overcome ‘too expensive’
8. Closing the sale
- Bringing it to a conclusion
- Gaining an agreement
- Overcoming objections
9. Practical sessions
- Exercises to consolidate learning
- Producing personal action plan
Are you interested in running this course for your team or organisation?
This programme can be delivered on a date of your choice and at a location of your choice, in other words exactly where and when you need it!
From the outset we will provide you with expert advice and you will be assigned your own personal training adviser who will stay with you throughout the process. Every team is different so we will provide you with a tailored training programme, designed around your team’s needs and focused on your desired outcomes.
All courses are followed up by a full training evaluation report and certificates of learning for each delegate. For groups of up to 12 delegates per course, our in-company training is a very cost-effective way to develop your people and improve team performance.
Get in touch today for a full quotation to suit your budget. To discuss your requirements in more detail with one of our friendly advisers please call on 0845 130 5714 or email one of the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can complete the short contact form below.