What is this course about?
This is the ideal course for those who want a flying start to their sales career. Based upon competent and professional sales skills, delegates are taught how to sell without resorting to high pressure techniques.
The sales process, from prospecting to after sales service, is explained and delegates are taught the importance of developing a sales plan. The importance of responding to the customer’s needs is stressed. Individual sales styles are assessed and each delegate develops a personal action plan for their future sales career.
Key Topics covered
- The vital role of the sales person
- Research and setting objectives
- Decision makers
- Probing techniques
- Presenting your case
- Closing the sale
- Objection handling
- Customer behaviour patterns
- Practical sessions
Who would benefit?
Those new to the sales function and those with some experience but no formal training in selling.
At the end of the course delegates will understand:
- The sales process – why customers buy
- How to prepare and plan a sale
- How to set appointments
- Strategies and techniques for presenting products and services
- The difference between telling and selling
- How to handle objections and close the sale
- A range of time management techniques for sales people
Key topics covered
1. The vital role of the sales person
- Your role in the profit making
- What makes a professional sales person
- Difference between ‘Telling and Selling’
2. Research and setting objectives
- Making the most of your time
- Setting a realistic plan
3. Decision makers
- How to identify the correct people
- How to make successful appointments
4. Probing techniques
- Correct use of questions
- Identifying client’s needs
5. Presenting your case
- How best to present the benefits not features
- Matching your solution to their needs
- How best to quote your price
6. Closing the sale
- Understanding buying signals
- Developing a range of closing techniques
- Gaining commitment
7. Objection handling
- Understanding True and False objections
- Identifying objections in your business
8. Customer behaviour patterns
- How this affects the buying and selling process
- Body language in business
9. Practical sessions
- Individual role play and syndicate exercises
- Delegates have the opportunity to carry out a situation of their choice
Are you interested in running this course for your team or organisation?
This programme can be delivered on a date of your choice and at a location of your choice, in other words exactly where and when you need it!
From the outset we will provide you with expert advice and you will be assigned your own personal training adviser who will stay with you throughout the process. Every team is different so we will provide you with a tailored training programme, designed around your team’s needs and focused on your desired outcomes.
All courses are followed up by a full training evaluation report and certificates of learning for each delegate. For groups of up to 12 delegates per course, our in-company training is a very cost-effective way to develop your people and improve team performance.
Get in touch today for a full quotation to suit your budget. To discuss your requirements in more detail with one of our friendly advisers please call on 0845 130 5714 or email one of the team at email@example.com. Alternatively you can complete the short contact form below.