SECURE your place for 22nd June 2017 in London
The Fast Effective Reading course is delivered as an open course in London every 8-12 weeks. Check the next available date and make a booking in the table above.
The open course is one-day in duration and is a great opportunity to attend the course as an individual delegate. A number of our regular in-company Fast Effective Reading clients use the open course to train individuals who have missed an internal delivery of the course. Courses are limited to 12 delegates maximum per programme.
The price per delegate is £399 +VAT and this includes course documentation, a certificate upon successful completion of the course, as well as lunch and refreshments. Second delegates get a 10% discount and third delegates a 15% discount. All delegates will be automatically added to the 8-week email series following their attendance at the course.
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to permanently:
• Eliminate the habits of re-reading (making regressions) and reading one word at a time
• At least double, even treble their reading speed, crucially without any loss of accuracy
• Use the most efficient reading speed depending on what they are reading and why
• Be more engaged whilst reading and not lose concentration so easily
• Increase comprehension of what they are reading
• Remember more of what they have read
• Read effectively from any screen and device
• Save large amounts of time by being more selective
Key topics covered
The physical process of reading “making the eyes work better”
1. Course objectives and initial benchmarking
2. Current reading problems and how to overcome them
The mental process of reading – “making the brain work better”
3. How to concentrate better
4. How to understand and absorb more
5. Reading from screens and devices
6. How to remember more; how and when to take effective notes / highlight
7. Applying the skills at work